Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to MBHB (Malaysia Budget Hotel Blog)

Salam & Hi,

This is my latest project for this year, 2010 ~ to compile all budget hotels all over Malaysia in order to assist all readers to find a cheap yet comfortable hotel to stay for short or long duration.

The idea popped out when I was planning for my trip to Putrajaya. Even long before this, I have think about compiling the hotel list for myself, but, it would be better to share it with all, rite?

So, I would like to welcome all budget hotel owners (including homestay, challets etc) or maybe readers who have been to any budget hotel to send me email regarding the details of the hotel that you're running or been staying before.

For this first post, I will publish about 2 budget hotels that I have stayed. One is in Kluang, Johor and the other one is in Bandar Baru Bangi.

Check it out !

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment